Pagina's

dinsdag 17 augustus 2010

The Trumpet

Did some preparation work for the new looks of the Triumph.
Dropt by my local metal supplier this morning and picked up some heavy metal bars and some tube to create my own studs and handlebars.
And I must say I am really pleased with the result.

Cut 2 peaces of 27 cm out of thick metal bar of 2 by 3 cm to replace the back spring.
This should drop the bike by 8 cm or ±3 inch


And then jus grind and grind.


This is a attempt for a sample for some handlebars.
I made a cad drawing as pattern.
This way it was a bit easier to cut the tube the right angle.


Some welds down. And I must admit that the result was even more pleasing
than the way it looked on paper.
I decided to go all the way


The finished result. More than jus a sample.
These will end up on the bike.
Check back soon for how they look in action.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten